California WALKS is a statewide organization of affiliated nonprofit and volunteer groups dedicated to creating healthy, safe, and walkable communities. Our mission is to provide a statewide voice for pedestrian safety and walkable communities through policy advocacy, community empowerment, and a growing unified statewide network of local community organizations and affiliates—with particular focus on healthy equity and communities disparately impacted by pedestrian injuries and fatalities.
SMALL payday loans VERY CHEAP
Cal WALKS Twitter Feed
Cal WALKS Instagram
- Walking, Biking, & Safe Routes to School Being Thrown Under the Bus!
- Pounding the Pavement at the Capitol
- Does the Active Transportation Program Live Up to Its Promise?
- Californians to Gov. Brown: More Walking, More Biking, & More Safe Routes to School!
- Shape the Future of Walking & Active Transportation in California