California Walks is a statewide organization of affiliated nonprofit and volunteer groups dedicated to creating healthy, safe, and walkable communities. Our mission is to provide a statewide voice for pedestrian safety and walkable communities through policy advocacy, community empowerment, and a growing unified statewide network of local community organizations and affiliates—with particular focus on healthy equity and communities disparately impacted by pedestrian injuries and fatalities.
Cal Walks Twitter Feed
Cal Walks Instagram
- Get to Know our Walk & Bike Youth Leaders!
- Focus Cities: Elevating the needs of seniors & people with disabilities through Vision Zero
- California Puts its Money Where its Mouth is on Active Transportation!
- Walking Intersectionalities: Street Harassment
- Focus Cities: The impact of the voices that support Vision Zero