California Walks is a statewide organization of affiliated nonprofit and volunteer groups dedicated to creating healthy, safe, and walkable communities. Our mission is to provide a statewide voice for pedestrian safety and walkable communities through policy advocacy, community empowerment, and a growing unified statewide network of local community organizations and affiliates—with particular focus on healthy equity and communities disparately impacted by pedestrian injuries and fatalities.
Cal Walks Twitter Feed
Cal Walks Instagram
- California Puts its Money Where its Mouth is on Active Transportation!
- Walking Intersectionalities: Street Harassment
- Focus Cities: The impact of the voices that support Vision Zero
- Focus Cities: Vision Zero Task Force announces new accomplishments
- Focus Cities: Growing enthusiasm for protected bike lanes in San José