California Walks is a statewide organization of affiliated nonprofit and volunteer groups dedicated to creating healthy, safe, and walkable communities. Our mission is to provide a statewide voice for pedestrian safety and walkable communities through policy advocacy, community empowerment, and a growing unified statewide network of local community organizations and affiliates—with particular focus on healthy equity and communities disparately impacted by pedestrian injuries and fatalities.
Cal Walks Twitter Feed
Cal Walks Instagram
- Meet the newest members of the Cal Walks team: Wendy Ortiz
- Meet the newest members of the Cal Walks team: Austin T.D. Hall
- Assemblymember Chiu introduces the Safe Streets Act of 2017
- Meet the newest members of the Cal Walks team: Miha Tomuta
- Governor’s Transportation Vision Includes Boosts for Walking, Biking, & Transit