California Walks is a statewide organization of affiliated nonprofit and volunteer groups dedicated to creating healthy, safe, and walkable communities. Our mission is to provide a statewide voice for pedestrian safety and walkable communities through policy advocacy, community empowerment, and a growing unified statewide network of local community organizations and affiliates—with particular focus on healthy equity and communities disparately impacted by pedestrian injuries and fatalities.
Cal Walks Twitter Feed
Cal Walks Instagram
- A $5.6 million walking win for Rexland Acres and Kern County!
- We’re Growing! Join the Cal Walks Team!
- Reinvigorated by PedsCount! 2016: Reflections from an Educator
- Join the Movement for Movement! Top 3 Reasons to Attend PedsCount! 2016
- South Kern Youth Leader Jocelyn Cuevas to Take to Stage at 2016 PedsCount! Summit