California Walks is a statewide organization of affiliated nonprofit and volunteer groups dedicated to creating healthy, safe, and walkable communities. Our mission is to provide a statewide voice for pedestrian safety and walkable communities through policy advocacy, community empowerment, and a growing unified statewide network of local community organizations and affiliates—with particular focus on healthy equity and communities disparately impacted by pedestrian injuries and fatalities.
Cal Walks Twitter Feed
Cal Walks Instagram
- Walking Intersectionalities: Walking While Immigrant
- Interested in a free pedestrian & bicycle safety workshop for your community?
- Apply to join the Cal Walks Board!
- Apply to the Walk & Bike Youth Leaders Program
- California Walks & WALKSacramento denounce violent arrest of Nandi Cain, Jr., in Sacramento