Lace up your shoes ’cause it’s time for WALKtober! As the leaves change and temperatures cool down, October is the perfect time of year to get out and enjoy your community on your own two feet. Our partners all across the state are hosting some awesome walk events, so check out californiawaks.org/walktober for all the details. And if we’re missing your event, please let us know and we’ll add it to the list. Get out, get active, and enjoy!
Cal Walks Twitter Feed
Cal Walks Instagram
- Governor’s Transportation Vision Includes Boosts for Walking, Biking, & Transit
- Walking boldly into a new future: Wendy Alfsen passes the torch to Tony Dang as California Walks’ new Executive Director
- New staff and a well-deserved promotion to ring in 2017
- Kern Region Active Transportation Plan begins to take shape with walk and bike audits
- A $5.6 million walking win for Rexland Acres and Kern County!