Lace up your shoes ’cause it’s time for WALKtober! As the leaves change and temperatures cool down, October is the perfect time of year to get out and enjoy your community on your own two feet. Our partners all across the state are hosting some awesome walk events, so check out californiawaks.org/walktober for all the details. And if we’re missing your event, please let us know and we’ll add it to the list. Get out, get active, and enjoy!
Cal Walks Twitter Feed
Cal Walks Instagram
- We’re Growing! Join the Cal Walks Team!
- Reinvigorated by PedsCount! 2016: Reflections from an Educator
- Join the Movement for Movement! Top 3 Reasons to Attend PedsCount! 2016
- South Kern Youth Leader Jocelyn Cuevas to Take to Stage at 2016 PedsCount! Summit
- Is Active Transportation a Priority without Dedicated Funding? Setting Priorities in Southeast LA County