Lace up your shoes ’cause it’s time for WALKtober! As the leaves change and temperatures cool down, October is the perfect time of year to get out and enjoy your community on your own two feet. Our partners all across the state are hosting some awesome walk events, so check out californiawaks.org/walktober for all the details. And if we’re missing your event, please let us know and we’ll add it to the list. Get out, get active, and enjoy!
Cal Walks Twitter Feed
Cal Walks Instagram
- Walking Intersectionalities: Walking While Immigrant
- Interested in a free pedestrian & bicycle safety workshop for your community?
- Apply to join the Cal Walks Board!
- Apply to the Walk & Bike Youth Leaders Program
- California Walks & WALKSacramento denounce violent arrest of Nandi Cain, Jr., in Sacramento