Lace up your shoes ’cause it’s time for WALKtober! As the leaves change and temperatures cool down, October is the perfect time of year to get out and enjoy your community on your own two feet. Our partners all across the state are hosting some awesome walk events, so check out californiawaks.org/walktober for all the details. And if we’re missing your event, please let us know and we’ll add it to the list. Get out, get active, and enjoy!
Cal Walks Twitter Feed
Cal Walks Instagram
- Meet the newest members of the Cal Walks team: Wendy Ortiz
- Meet the newest members of the Cal Walks team: Austin T.D. Hall
- Assemblymember Chiu introduces the Safe Streets Act of 2017
- Meet the newest members of the Cal Walks team: Miha Tomuta
- Governor’s Transportation Vision Includes Boosts for Walking, Biking, & Transit