Cal WALKS is currently accepting applications for Active Transportation Policy/Campaign and Development & Event Planning internships. Applications due on January 14 and 18, 2013 respectively. If you’re interested in applying, please e-mail us a cover letter, your resume, and a writing sample (5 pages or less). Build your resume, get valuable hands-on experience in the non-profit field, and help make California communities healthier, safer, and more walkable!
Cal Walks Twitter Feed
Cal Walks Instagram
- California Walks & WALKSacramento denounce violent arrest of Nandi Cain, Jr., in Sacramento
- Transportation funding package advances, but at what cost?
- Meet the newest members of the Cal Walks team: Wendy Ortiz
- Meet the newest members of the Cal Walks team: Austin T.D. Hall
- Assemblymember Chiu introduces the Safe Streets Act of 2017