Cal WALKS is currently accepting applications for Active Transportation Policy/Campaign and Development & Event Planning internships. Applications due on January 14 and 18, 2013 respectively. If you’re interested in applying, please e-mail us a cover letter, your resume, and a writing sample (5 pages or less). Build your resume, get valuable hands-on experience in the non-profit field, and help make California communities healthier, safer, and more walkable!
Cal Walks Twitter Feed
Cal Walks Instagram
- We’re Growing! Join the Cal Walks Team!
- Reinvigorated by PedsCount! 2016: Reflections from an Educator
- Join the Movement for Movement! Top 3 Reasons to Attend PedsCount! 2016
- South Kern Youth Leader Jocelyn Cuevas to Take to Stage at 2016 PedsCount! Summit
- Is Active Transportation a Priority without Dedicated Funding? Setting Priorities in Southeast LA County