Cal WALKS is currently accepting applications for Active Transportation Policy/Campaign and Development & Event Planning internships. Applications due on January 14 and 18, 2013 respectively. If you’re interested in applying, please e-mail us a cover letter, your resume, and a writing sample (5 pages or less). Build your resume, get valuable hands-on experience in the non-profit field, and help make California communities healthier, safer, and more walkable!
Cal Walks Twitter Feed
Cal Walks Instagram
- Governor’s Transportation Vision Includes Boosts for Walking, Biking, & Transit
- Walking boldly into a new future: Wendy Alfsen passes the torch to Tony Dang as California Walks’ new Executive Director
- New staff and a well-deserved promotion to ring in 2017
- Kern Region Active Transportation Plan begins to take shape with walk and bike audits
- A $5.6 million walking win for Rexland Acres and Kern County!